Nancy is a partner in the Banking and Finance practice group where she specialises in project and asset finance transactions and security structures. Her clients include major international banking institutions and multinational companies.
Nancy joined us 11 years ago and became a partner in 2011. In her current practice, she advises clients in corporate law matters and mergers and acquisitions, and acts for issuers and investment banks in capital market transactions involving complex equity and debt securities offerings.
Nancy is a member of the Cyprus Bar Association, the Women’s International Shipping & Trading Association (WISTA) and represents us as a founding member and director of NBAC, the Norwegian Business Association in Cyprus. Nancy is also the exclusive banking and finance representative of the Women’s Law Network in Cyprus. Nancy is published regularly, and her articles have appeared in the Comparative Law Yearbook of International Business, Mergers & Acquisitions Review and the International Banking Newsletter.
Nancy's recent experience includes:
- Advising Rosneft, Russia’s largest oil and gas firm, on all aspects of numerous elements of its business lines, including, in 2017, advising Rosneft on a restructuring/sale of CIS assets in Russia and the Ukraine to a third party oil and gas firm
- Advising Advent International plc, as financial sponsor, on India’s first synthetic INR-denominated margin loan
- Advising Black Sea agribusiness company the Kernel group in relation to a Eurobond issue priced at $500 million aggregate principal amount of 8.75 per cent Notes due 31 January 2022 and guaranteed by Cypriot entities
- Advising Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited, ANZ Fiduciary Services Pty Ltd, Credit Suisse AG, Sydney Branch, ING Bank N.V. Singapore Branch in relation to a $385 million secured term loan facility agreement granted to ASX-listed SpeedCast International Limited, SpeedCast Limited and SpeedCast Australia Pty Limited (Speedcast)
- Advising international offshore drilling company Songa Offshore SE on its significant refinancing
- Advising leading agro industrial company Camposol on its US$200 million exchange offer
- Advising in bond issues in aggregate worth €1 billion for real estate holding company Aroundtown Property
- Advising Hypothekenbank Frankfurt AG, a subsidiary of Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft, in connection with the tender for the sale of a Europe-wide commercial real estate (CRE) loan portfolio with a nominal volume of €2.2 billion to a syndicate consisting of J.P. Morgan and Lone Star
Nancy is ranked as “up and coming” and is described as providing “extremely expedient advice”. Chambers Europe highlights Nancy for her experience in multi-jurisdictional mergers and describes her as a “very capable and knowledgeable” lawyer. Nancy is experienced in advising on capital markets transactions in addition to project and asset financing, she is described as "particularly capable, prompt in responding and very thoughtful”. Clients "have only good things to say" about Nancy.Chambers and Partners
Nancy is recognised as a "highly regarded lawyer"IFLR 1000
- BPP London (Legal Practice Course)
- University College London (LLM)
- Sheffield University (LLB)