Emily Yiolitis is a founding partner of the Cyprus office, global head of our Regulatory and Tax practice and heads the Cyprus Fiduciary practice. Her clients include professional intermediaries around the globe as well as high-net-worth individuals.
In her current practice, Emily specialises in international tax structuring and planning. Her recent experience includes advising Credit Suisse on the provision of cross-border prime broker and custody services in Cyprus. She also advised one of the world's leading online gambling operators on its application for a Class B online betting license in Cyprus.
Emily's recent experience includes:
- Advising Credit Suisse, one of the biggest Swiss banks, on the provision of cross-border prime broker and custody services in Cyprus
- Advising bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling operators with over 23 million customers in over 150 countries, on its application for a Class B online betting licence in Cyprus
Emily is a founding committee member of STEP Cyprus and served as its chairwoman for three consecutive years. She has been the Cyprus representative of the European Tax Intelligence Group and served on the board of the Cyprus national telecom authority, CYTA. Emily is a regular speaker at international tax conferences and her work is frequently published in Cyprus and international tax periodicals.
Emily has made the IFC Powerwomen top 200 list for the fifth consecutive year.
Emily has been ranked by Chambers. She is a prominent figure in the market on all aspects of corporate mandates, with expertise across tax, banking, and corporate structuring. Emily frequently acts for banks, investment funds and multinational companies.Chambers and Partners, 2019
Emily is consistently recognised on Citywealth’s IFC Power Women Top 200 List, which recognises the 200 most powerful women in government, private wealth, education, private client advisory and philanthropy across international financial centres.Citywealth Leaders List
Emily is ranked as “highly regarded”.IFLR 1000, 2019
- European University Institute (LLM)
- Oxford University, Trinity College (MA)
- Oxford University, Trinity College (LLM)